This weekend I finished the first Endpaper Mitt and started the second. I have a few observations about the pattern, and about how I’d change it if I knit another pair.
1. When Eunny says to use smaller needles for the ribbing, she means it. One might even consider knitting the finger ribbing on a smaller number of stitches, to pull it tight.
2. I used my own favorite cast-on and cast-off, and I don’t regret it.
3. The purled false-seam stitches are frustrating and unnecessary. The effect is kind of cool, but I don’t think the coolness negates how fiddly they were to execute.
4. Two repeats of Chart A on the wrists would have been plenty
5. Zero repeats of Chart A on the finger portion would have been plenty.