Aesthetic Nest has inspired me again… this time to put together a Nesting List of all the projects I intend to do for the baby. So without more ado…
1. Finish as many of the small quilt tops I already have as possible, for use as play mats etc.
2. Make a few plain flannel receiving blankets, by binding pieces of flannel
3. Make a cut chenille blanket (DONE)
4. Make a crib-sized afghan
5. Make a crib-sized quilt
6. Make some soft flannel toys… balls, eggs, blocks
7. Make a couple of boppy covers
8. Make a crib bumper
9. Make the nursery curtains
10. Make a few little rompers and bubblesuits for summer
That should keep me busy.